SAE Collegiate Design Series
Troubleshooting Affiliation Errors
Verify that your account is correctly affiliated to your university using the Verification Tool on the competition Registration tab. You should see your university listed under School Affiliation. If not, you’ll see one the following messages.
- You must be logged in to view your status. Click the Login button to proceed.
- You are not a member of SAE International. Click the Join button to become a member and then use the Edit button to add a school affiliation.
- You are not affiliated with any school. Click the Edit button to add a school affiliation.
- Note: This isn’t an acceptable CDS university. Please edit your school information so you will be able to register. Click the Edit button to change your university from a list of approved schools. If your school is not listed, contact SAE Customer Service.
- Our records indicate you have graduated, but if you will be continuing your education, or have transferred schools, please update your Education History and Graduation Date to reflect the change. Your graduation date has passed and you’re due for renewal. Click the Edit button to renew and update your graduation date if you’re still a student.