SAE Collegiate Design Series
Collegiate Road Show
The Collegiate Road Show was a workshop organized annually by volunteers of the SAE Collegiate Design Series. These workshops consisted of an all-day series of seminars with the speakers focus on Formula SAE and Baja SAE. Below are the presentations speakers made available for informational purposes only from the last scheduled workshop in 2011. Since 2011, the SAE Detroit Member Section has been hosting a Formula SAE/Formula Hybrid Seminar which can be found online their events page at https://www.sae-detroit.org/events/.
SAE International is not responsible for and does not warrant the content of the presentations posted on this site. Please contact the copyright holder for permission to use content or material from a respective presentation.
- Brakes by Paul S Gritt
- Calibration 101 by Kim Lyon
- Data Acquisition by Frank A Whiton
- ECUs and Engine Calibration 201 by Jeff Krummen
- How to get through Technical Inspection by Michael Royce
- Powertrain Matching by John Bucknell
- Project Management by Michael Royce
- Safety by Michael Royce
- Suspension 101 by Steve Lyman
- Suspension Tuning and Development by Steve Lyman
- Team Organization by Michael Royce
- Tires 101 by Steve Lyman