SAE Collegiate Design Series
Submitting Required Documents
All documents must be submitted via www.fsaeonline.com. Each submission box includes file requirements including file types and size requirements.
- Navigate to www.fsaeonline.com.
- Click My Team's Report & Document Submissions.
- Scroll to the Submission box that you wish to upload.
- Click the Browse button and select your file.
- Enter any comments (optional).
- Click Upload Now.
- Successful submission is indicated by the submission box turning green.
Documents that Require Approval
These documents do not need to be approved prior to the deadline to avoid removal from the competition. As long as you submit your first legitimate submission prior to the deadline, you will satisfy the submission requirement. You may upload a new version at any point prior to the absolute deadline.
Documents that do not Require Approval
You may upload a new version at any point prior to the deadline without penalty. However, after the deadline, you will receive a penalty for every day after the deadline it is submitted up to the maximum allowance for dismissal from competition.