SAE Collegiate Design Series
Ordering an Engine
Teams pay for shipping and handling of the required engines. UPS WILL NOT ship outside of the US or Canada, and will also not ship to a PO Box.
Engine will not ship until January. When SAE receives tracking information from Briggs & Stratton, we will provide it to you. Emailing or calling SAE does not speed up the process, as all engines are processed by Briggs & Stratton.
- Navigate to your profile.
- Click on your Team Name.
- Click the Order Vehicle Engine button.
- If the Address is incorrect, click the Modify / Select from My Addresses button.
- If you see the appropriate address listed, click the Use this Address button ABOVE the address you wish to use.
- If you do not see the appropriate address listed, click the Enter New Address button. Enter the address and click Save Changes. Click the Use this Address button ABOVE the address you just entered.
- Teams outside of the US/Canada have the option to order an engine and have it shipped directly to the Organizer, for pickup a few days before competition begins.
- Click the Submit Order and Pay Now button.
- Enter payment information.
- Click on the Submit button.