Collegiate Chapter Allocations
SAE Collegiate Chapters may qualify to receive an allocation (dues reimbursement) from SAE International annually. If eligible, you may receive USD $5.00 per paid student member, based on the total paid membership for the calendar year.
These funds may be used for any of the following:
- Promote Chapter meetings and activities
- Hold an SAE membership drive
- Provide a honorarium or gift to a speaker
- Support your Collegiate Design Series team(s)
Activities that are strictly social should be self-supporting and financed by those who participate in them.
- Submit a slate of elected student officers to SAE by November 1st of the academic year.
- Maintain at least 25 student members each year for 3 consecutive years.
- Faculty Advisor information must be current and they must be an SAE International Member.
- Allocations are based on the total number of paid student members for the year, as of December 31.
- Membership qualifications will be reviewed to determine eligibility in January.
- Chapters that qualify and have submitted the new student officer form will receive a check in late February/early March of the following year.
- Checks are made payable to the SAE Collegiate Branch and mailed to the Faculty Advisor.
The following are not eligible for allocations:
- Universities in countries where we have SAE Affiliate programs are not eligible.
Local Activity Specialist