Toyota/SAE Engineering Scholarship
for University of Kentucky students
The Toyota/SAE Engineering Scholarship was established by Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing North America for University of Kentucky students with the mission of supporting and nurturing students' enthusiasm for science and technology education, building bridges between corporations, individuals and classrooms. SAE will award one $2,000 scholarship each year to a student enrolled in the University of Kentucky College of Engineering.
Student Eligibility Requirements:
Terms of Scholarship:
- State of Kentucky Resident
- Open to all applicants currently enrolled in the University of Kentucky College of Engineering entering their Sophomore, Junior or Senior year of study
- Applicants must have a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 and be a full-time student
Selection and Announcement of Recipient:
- One scholarship of $2,000;
- Students may reapply by the scholarship deadline each year;
- An essay that outlines your educational and career goals and why you should be the recipient of this scholarship opportunity.
Payment of Scholarship Funds:
- Recipient will be selected by the SAE Scholarship Committee and notified by the end of June.
- This scholarship will be paid into your account at your selected university in July/August.
- It can be used for tuition or any other incidental school expenses.